Check out our open position:
Part-time Therapeutic Horseback Riding Instructor
Lovelane Special Needs Horseback Riding Inc. is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit therapeutic riding program located in Lincoln, MA. In a fun, supportive environment, Lovelane provides high-quality therapeutic horseback riding lessons to achieve wide-ranging therapeutic goals, focusing on children with special needs. The program has been operating for almost 30 years and holds lessons year round. The facility has a heated indoor ring, outdoor ring and trail.
Lovelane is seeking a dynamic and collaborative instructor to join our team! This position is part-time with flexible hours and offers a competitive salary.
Requirements and Skills Needed:
- A current Massachusetts Riding Instructor License
- PATH International Certification (Lovelane is open to training the right candidate to attain this certification)
- Certified in CPR and First Aid
- PT/OT/SLP preferred, but not required
- Must be familiar with therapeutic programming and the special needs population
- Must have experience with horses, be a strong rider and knowledgeable of horse behavior
- Candidates are required to volunteer prior to employment
- Possess a desire for and strong belief in Lovelane’s core values: positivity, collaboration, goodwill, respect, compassion, excellence and fun
- Two professional references are required
To apply, email cover letter, resume and letter(s) of recommendation to: Cassie@lovelane.org
For internship opportunities please click here.