Check out our open positions:
Part-time Therapeutic Horseback Riding Instructor
Lovelane Special Needs Horseback Riding Inc. is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit therapeutic riding program located in Lincoln, MA. In a fun, supportive environment, Lovelane provides high-quality therapeutic horseback riding to achieve occupational, physical, speech, cognitive and other therapeutic gains, focusing on children with special needs. The program has been operating for almost 30 years and holds lessons year round. The facility has a heated indoor ring, outdoor ring and trail.
Lovelane is seeking a dynamic and collaborative instructor to join our team! This position is part-time with flexible hours and offers a competitive salary.
- A current Massachusetts Riding Instructor License
- PATH International Certification
- Certified in CPR and First Aid
- PT/OT/SLP preferred, but not required
- Must be familiar with therapeutic programming and the special needs population
- Must have experience with horses, be a strong rider and knowledgeable of horse behavior
- Candidates are required to volunteer prior to employment
- Possess a desire for and strong belief in Lovelane’s core values: positivity, collaboration, goodwill, respect, compassion, excellence and fun
- Two professional references are required
To apply, email cover letter, resume and letter(s) of recommendation to: Cassie@lovelane.org
For internship opportunities please click here.