Dear Lovelane Community,
With your help, we have implemented a very thorough, cautious, and gradual plan to resume our programs. Safety has always been a top priority for Lovelane and now is no different. Lovelane has new cleaning and safety protocols that adhere to guidelines from the CDC, MASS.gov, and PATH International and have applied all best practices for business, barns, humans, and horses!
If you are just joining or returning to our program, a Lovelane staff member will coordinate a phone call with you before your child’s lessons begin, or your first volunteer shift, to go over our protocols and answer any questions you may have.
All Lovelane students and their caretakers, volunteers, and staff should pay special attention to the following protocols when understanding whether to come to Lovelane and how to keep themselves and others safe while at our facility:
- All staff, volunteers, and participants must complete an updated Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability form.
- Anyone who has been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 is required to stay away from Lovelane for 14 days and have a negative COVID-19 PCR test before returning to Lovelane.
- Anyone who is ill, or has been exposed to someone who is ill, should not come to Lovelane.
- Anyone coming to Lovelane must adhere to the Massachusetts COVID-19 Travel Order.
- Students and volunteers must complete our Health Screening Questionnaire before each lesson or volunteer shift prior to arrival.
- We require self-administered temperature checks for everyone coming to Lovelane (staff, volunteers, riders, and their caretakers) immediately before coming to Lovelane. Anyone with a fever of 100 or above should not come to Lovelane.
- Everyone visiting Lovelane over the age of two, who can, is required to wear a mask while at Lovelane at all times in accordance with state guidelines.
- Everyone is required to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entering the facility.
To view the complete list of Lovelane’s Safety Protocols & Guidelines (last updated 3/22/2021), please click here.
We appreciate your help in executing our protocols to ensure safe and rewarding lessons for all.
See you soon!
Megan Donovan, Executive Director
Cassie Clarke, Program Director & Instructor