Find Your Stride is a social skill-building program for young adults. This group is facilitated by Kristin Chisum, a speech-language pathologist who specializes in social cognition. Kristin has also been a therapeutic riding instructor at Lovelane for over 20 years. Kristin utilizes the horses and the welcoming barn environment to create opportunities for practicing and building on social communication skills.
This program will help participants:
- Increase social and situational awareness
- Develop strategies for successful social interactions
- Build self-esteem and confidence
- Improve conversational skill, including turn-taking, topic maintenance, eye-contact, and body language
- Practice self-advocacy
- Develop independent living and occupational skills
FALL 2021 PROGRAM DATES:
- Thursdays from 10:00 – 11:00, September 2nd – November 18th
- Cost: $660 for 12 weeks
SPRING 2022 PROGRAM DATES: CHECK BACK SOON!
For More Information
For more information, please contact the Program Director, Cassie Clarke: