Lovelane Special Needs Horseback Riding Program is located at 40 Baker Bridge Road in Lincoln, MA.
In 2004, a successful capital campaign enabled Lovelane’s program to move into our permanent home designed specifically for the special needs population. The program more than tripled in sized with the new facility’s opening. Currently, Lovelane is open seven days a week, year-round providing 4500 therapeutic sessions a year with the help of 197 volunteers.
- The facility boasts a 13-stall barn with 6 paddocks
- A heated indoor arena for year-round riding in addition to an outdoor arena
- A heated, indoor community viewing space for riders, patients, caretakers, families, and volunteers to watch lessons
- Sensory Trail to take students into the woods on horseback
- A heated tack and grain room for unmounted students to participate in grooming and feeding horses
- A therapy classroom for workshops, staff gatherings and unmounted activities
Lovelane’s goal is to make the biggest life impact on each of our individual students and their families.