Our private unmounted horsemanship sessions are great for students who thrive in a one-on-one atmosphere. Lessons will be catered to and designed for the participant’s individual needs and goals.
- Duration: 45-minute private unmounted lessons
- Days/Times: Monday – Friday, times differ each day and will be scheduled based on participant availability
- Spring Session: $520 for 8 weeks April – June
- Summer Session: $65 per session for 4 – 6 weeks in July and/or August.
- Fall Session: $520 for 8 weeks September – November
For More Information
For more information, please contact the Program Director, Cassie Clarke: