- Spring 2018: February 1st – June 9th
- Spring Make-Up Weeks: June 10th – 30th
- Summer 2018: July 9th – August 29th
- No Make-Ups Available
- Fall 2018-19: September 4th – January 12th
- Fall Make-Up Weeks: January 13th – 31st
Payments: *(A $50 late fee will apply for payments received after the due date)
- Fall Due: July 31ST
- Spring Due: December 31ST
- Summer Due: May 31ST
Lovelane is Closed for Lessons on the Following Holidays:
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving & The Day After
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
Abbreviated Lesson Schedules:
- April Vacation Week: Saturday April 14th – Sunday April 22, 2018
- Winter Vacation Week: Monday, December 24th – Monday, December 31st, 2018
Lovelane Program Calendar
Policy for Cancellations & Make-up Lessons:
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE; otherwise you FORFEIT the lesson. To cancel, please call the office 781-259-1177 x30. You can email Cancel@lovelane.org for cancellations with more than 48 hour notice. LOVELANE ALLOWS 3 CANCELLATIONS during the fall and spring semesters for weekly riders. During the summer, if you cancel your lesson after May 30th the lesson is forfeited.
- Make-up lessons are offered during the last 2 or 3 weeks of the fall and spring semesters, often during your child’s regular lesson time. During the summer semester there are no make-up lessons.
- IF YOU CANCEL YOUR LESSON in the fall or spring semester with more than 24 hour notice you will be able to make-up that lesson at the end of the semester during one of the designated make-up weeks.
- IF LOVELANE CANCELS YOUR LESSON we will do our best to provide you with a make-up lesson ASAP. If your child is unable to make any of the make-up lessons we have available for our cancel, you need to talk to the Program Director, Cassie Clarke at x34 by the 17th week of the semester so your account can be credited. If you do not communicate with the office then the missed lesson(s) will be forfeited.
To review Lovelane’s complete Policy Statement click the following link: